viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Wondering thoughts




I wonder If someday I would be able to look through your eyes and read you, as if you were an open book...?

I wonder if I would ever be able to understand your beauty without being lost and trapped in the process...?

I hope that in our paths we could share our solitudes to one another, blending our desires in a whisper while we dream.

I would like to wake up and retain the blaze that your personality reveals to my senses, and to imagine how would I feel to be hypnotized by the Music of your breathing when you sleep...

Therefore, if I have to be completely honest, I would love to be submerged into that melody every night, until I could become an expert on the art of drawing my feelings into this white canvas, which will show when finished, the notes contained on this sheet music, same that began writing itself, ...The first moment I saw you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario